Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LTV is fine by P!


High five for Penny! She did so well today with her switch. She was a little fussy, which is normal because the pressures are very different feeling, but calmed down. She still ate well and played well with it on. Now we just have to pray that this will continue and that she won't start having to work too hard to breath. Also we need to pray that she continues to gain weight. This is a big indicator of if she's ready to handle this now or not. I really want her to be able to handle it!
My mom spent most of the day with Penny today in preparation for her coming home (eventually). They had some good bonding time. Then we got there and Jonathan's parents came, and Aunt Jennie came with cousin Barrett and we just have a big time. Most of it was spent trying to make sure Barrett wasn't totally freaked out by Penny's "accessories." He seemed fine by the end so hopefully he's not too scarred by the experience.

Jonathan, Lydia, and I came home and while I was getting some things done, Lydia and Mom had a gigglefest. It just melted my heart to hear them laughing together. It was the first time I've heard Lydia not just giggle but actually belly laugh! Precious Precious Precious. I didn't get a video but you know I will next time.

Last but not least....we got the art for the Pumpkin Run t-shirts in and here it is!



If I'm not mistaken it's not too late to put in your order so email Kimmie ASAP!

1 comment: