Lydia is getting bigger everyday! She's trying to pull up to stand, she's talking (babbling) up a storm, and she is loving trying new foods. I wonder where she gets that from.
We are holding up alright too. Jonathan has been home for a couple of weeks and has one more at home before leaving for a month. He will most likely not be home when Penny comes home, which is a bummer, but we are trying to focus on the good time we have now. Both girls just adore their daddy. You can see it in their eyes.
Ok, I better get back to work (the only time I can find to blog is on my phone while my students are taking a test!) Lord knows I have to keep my job so that we keep our insurance!!!!

The apple that didn't fall far

The tree

Our fearless Pediflite Love Chu team leader! Chu loves Kimmie!
Grandfathers in action

We tried to tell Lydia that the tutu should go on her waist. She said "not if you're an Indian princess/lion/Vegas showgirl"

Da girls

We were having a tickle fight. I won.

Out and about and happy about it

Flying lessons

Not sure who was having more fun

Ok that settles it.

"do you want to go higher?" -J
"I don't know what that means"-L

We went to visit our NICU friends on our walk. Mrs. Katie and her "little Penny Chu Chu"

Part of the Penny Chu fan club

Mrs CJ and a member of the CJ Kirk fan club

i love seeing all the smiles! (with the exception of that one with daddy feeding penny.) :P thankful to see all the Lord is doing for your growing family. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! They are so cute! And I do believe I see little fat rolls on those Chu babies! What a blessing! Love them!
ReplyDelete(oh, I guess I should say that the fat roll comment was not designed to give them eating disorders... it was all about being so glad at how much they're growing!)